Tuesday, February 07, 2023

ONLY LOVE

There was excitement & there was anxiety
There was joy & there was fear
There was longing & expectations
There was hope & the journey unclear
There were questions yet to be answered
There were answers yet to be absorbed
But in His sweet sweet presence 
Receiving His  all encompassing gaze
The heart had dived into a silence 
Although the mind was still ablaze
In His smile I could see the pain 
Of my longing for Him & His for mine
As my prayers were being manifested
My soul's bruises were being cleared
There were visions of the future 
And  burying of the past
Of the sweat & toil that awaits
Before the Golden Age is cast
From FORM to FORMLESS
He gave me glimpses of it all
As my heart merged into His silence 
There was LOVE & only LOVE for ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment